Become a Safety Kid Educator
The Magen Yeladim Child Safety Institute Safety Kid Educator is a key person in the effectiveness of the Safety Kid program. The Safety Kid Educators are the ones that bring the educational program directly to the children. The task of the Educator is to deliver the Safety Kid concepts and strategies in a playful, non-threatening and effective way so that the children’s learning tools for how to stay safe will be maximized.
The importance of the Safety Kid Educator cannot be understated. To find out more of how to join our team please take a look at the Safety Kid Educator Job Description.
- Safety Kid Educator Job Description and Application
The Ideal Candidate for becoming a Safety Kid program in classrooms for ages Pre-K – 5th grade should fulfill the following:
- Good teaching and communication skills
- High skill in discussing sensitive issues in a non-threatening way
- Ability to learn new material to teach
- Ability to manage time well
- Methodological and efficient classroom presentation and management
- To be able to use audio-visual and other teaching tools during training
- Comfortable with situations that include school staff and children
- Good team player
- Awareness of cultural sensitivities
- Teaching or group facilitation background
- Teaching experience with children between the ages 4-11.
- Knowledge of child abuse prevention and associated programs
If you are interested in becoming a Safety Kid Educator, please call us at 323-424-4532 ext. 101 or download and complete our Safety Kid Educator Application form, and return it to email@example.com.
Learn More About Safety Kid